Your initial appointment with Dr. Fotoohi will be a consultation or/and a new patient exam:
– Consultation: We will address your immediate dental concern /dental questions. We will take the required time & all necessary x-rays needed to properly diagnose your concerns. Dr. Fotoohi will review the results of the examination with you and explain treatment options.
–New Patient Exam: A complete, thorough comprehensive dental evaluation. This is a full mouth examination including evaluation for oral cancer, review & recording of your medical and dental history and a general health assessment, examination of hard and soft tissue, recording of dental caries, missing or erupted teeth, restorations, existing prostheses, occlusal relationships, periodontal charting and all necessary radiographs (x-rays) – Dr. Fotoohi will review the results of his examination and explain your treatment options & sequence. Together create a customized treatment plan that provides for your optimal dental health.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Complete medical/dental & patient information forms or
- Please come 10 mins earlier to do so.
- Your referral slip – if applicable.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- X-rays: They are required for your first visit. If your dentist or physician has taken recent x-rays, please forward them to our office email: [email protected]
- If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
- & a list of your concerns & questions ! No question is too small to ask.
Important: all patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at each visit.
Our office is completely compliant with OSHA and follows the guidelines published by the American Dental Association regarding infection control in the dental office.
We fully understand and embrace the fact that it is you, the patient, who is the heart and soul of our practice & we welcome you.